Up to £27,000+Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
22 days ago
The successful Process Technologist will ideally be educated to degree / equivalent level in a food or science related subject. You will also have a experience in a Process / NPD position in a food manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Process Manager, the successful Process Technologist will guide newly approved products through from concept through to launch whilst ensuring the highest technical and quality standards. The Process Technologist will be required to take new test approved products through the development process onto full scale factory launch ensuring the safety, legality and quality of those products.
Process Technologist responsibilities include:
• Co-ordinate Pre-Production and Launch preparation.
• Facilitate the transfer of new products from the Development stage into the factory.
• Assist with new product factory trials in-line with Customer requirements
• Secure and submit appropriate samples as requested by Customer as well as those for analysis e.g. Microbiological, for organoleptic evaluation and for transit trials
• Document all data from trials for future review
• Plan and organise resources to achieve the day to day delivery of trials etc, in-line with Project timescales.
• Working with NPD and Operations establish appropriate quality attributes for work in progress material, assembly and finished product taking into account operational capabilities.
• Carry out ongoing Process validation of relevant factory equipment to ensure site due diligence requirements are met.
• Contribute to post launch evaluation of process in conjunction with NPD to ensure process established at launch is still valid for full scale production and implement improvements as necessary
• To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment
• Identify necessary safety and quality checks for each new product.
Application via CV. Or please contact 0151 666 8955
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.