£25000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
8 months ago
My client is an established CRO based in Hampshire. Following a successful period of growth, driven by both new client development and the maturing and subsequent growth of already established relationships; they are looking to recruit TWO formulation scientists into their highly skilled specialist Agrochemical team.
Duties will include;
- Supervise and write up trial reports in a timely manner ensuring compliance with specific regulatory guidance documents.
- Plan and undertake proof of concept work to GxP standards, including laboratory trials on new formulations, leading to new patents or patent extensions.
- Manage and maintain the research programme database to ensure projects and individual studies are appropriately allocated, tracked and archived.
- Manage third party relationships with service providers and industry representatives, as considered necessary to deliver proof of concept projects to the agreed scope.
- Manage the regulatory portfolio, including provision of info to statutory authorities as and when required.
- Assist the Chief Technology Officer in mentoring and coaching research staff to ensure that the team is able to operate as effectively as possible.
To apply, please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.