£55000 - £75000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
about 2 months ago
My client is a leading consultancy who have a strong presence in the Infrastructure sector and are currently supporting a variety of high profile projects across the Rail, Highways, Nuclear and Water industries to name just a few.
- Develop risk management approaches/systems for clients, incorporating best practice and procedures
- Deliver risk management services in a consistent, professional manner, exceeding client expectations
- Assist the Head of Risk Management in the development of in-house project risk management processes, procedures and capability
- Assist the Head of Risk Management in support of bids and proposals
- Assist the Head of Risk Management in business development of risk management services
- A recognised diploma or degree in an engineering discipline, in project/risk management or be qualified by experience
- Risk qualification preferred – eg. APM Risk Management, Institute of Risk Management
- A background in the construction industry would be desirable with experience of working on major infrastructure projects, particularly in the rail, energy, highways,
- aviation and water sectors
- Be able to demonstrate experience in conducting all aspects of project/programme risk management including:
- Initiating, developing and implementing risk management processes
- Facilitating workshops as part of the overall delivery of the risk process
- Conducting Qualitative Risk Analysis of risk data
- Undertaking Quantitative Risk Analysis including Schedule and Cost Risk Analysis
- Producing appropriate risk management reports from analysis to inform decision making
- Training/mentoring personnel to establish a risk management culture in an organisation
- Practical use and knowledge of industry risk management tools such as: ARM, Xactium, Primavera Risk Analysis, Safran, @Risk, Predict! Software Suite
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Experienced in application of Value Management (as a minimum, the candidate needs to demonstrate understanding of the VM process and how it is applied on projects)
- A broad understanding of Project/Programme Management methodologies and planning tools such as Primavera P6/MS Project
- An ability to develop client relationships and generate business development opportunities in conjunction with the Head of Risk Management
- An ability to work with limited supervision, both individually and as part of a team
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of a project/programme, written and verbal
- Flexibility on being office or client / site-based
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
For further information or to apply please email andrew.c.a4ljbmns7q9@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk or call 0151 666 8979.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.