£26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 2 months ago
My client is a Chemical manufacturing business. Following a period of growth, we have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit a number of QC Analysts on their behalf.
Reporting to the Head of QC, the QC Analyst position will play a key part in the raw material, in process and finished product QC testing of a number of chemical products using primarily HPLC and GC. There will be a need to work to established SOP's as well as working on continuous improvement projects within the QC lab.
Duties will include;
- Analysis of raw materials and product to established SOPs using HPLC and GC.
- Critical interpretation of analytical data
- Communicate and appropriately document analysis
- Second analyst checking of analytical data
- Perform daily/weekly calibrations/monitoring of analytical apparatus
- Preparation of customer standards/samples and related documentation
- Updates to analytical databases and spreadsheets
- Laboratory housekeeping
- Standard assessments
- Document generation and reviews
- Comply with all COSHH regulations and safe lab practices
- Basic troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical systems
- Assistance to production for in-process testing.
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.