£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
28 days ago
Based in London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000p/a + Bens
A leading global organisation within design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services is looking to recruit a Project Planner as part of a continued growth strategy within their Infrastructure business.
- A recognised diploma or degree or be qualified by experience.
- Significant experience in all aspects of planning and scheduling in Primavera products.
- Experience of Water and/or Infrastructure projects including rail and highways
- An understanding of Risk management.
- A flexible approach to be office or site based according to the needs of the business and client
- Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to operate Primavera P6 as a minimum.
- Experience or knowledge of resourcing, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting.
- A confident and professional manner, coupled with excellent communication skills, with clients and colleagues alike, to ensure clarity in all situations and to effectively influence.
- An analytical thinker, you’ll also be able to show initiative and examples of creativity.
- Self-motivated and able to work well on your own initiative.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across the wider teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
Working in the capacity of a consultant, this will be stand alone role and you must be able to effectively engage with other departments and third party client organisations.
In this full time position you will primarily be based in London with flexibility sought travel to company and client offices. Flexible working arrangements can also be accommodated in appropriate circumstances.
Working for this highly revered organisation, you will be offered multiple pathways for significant professional development along with extensive, cross-sector, opportunities for career progression.
For further information or to apply please email andrew.c.a4ljbmns7rb@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk or call 0151 666 8979.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.