For a number of years Scantec has offered clients a payroll service for temporary workers that have been self sourced, but more recently our improved infrastructure has allowed us to offer a more comprehensive back to back service that brings simplicity at a cost effective price.
The service we offer is tailored to the needs of each individual client and the nature of the project that the temporary workers will be involved with. Listed below is a summary of the range of functions that we can provide as a part of the total package:
- Registering the temporary worker and ensuring all documentation is processed (inc. Proof of I.D. & rights to work)
- Vetting (as required at additional cost)
- Employers Liability Insurance (£10,000,000) (contingency)
- Public Liability Insurance (£10,000,000) (contingency)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (£5,000,000) (contingency)
- Guidance to temporary workers re: employment regulations/laws etc.
- Fast and efficient payroll service weekly pay
- Electronic timesheet submission facility
- Dedicated telephone and e-mail service, offering a guaranteed 24 hr turnaround on all pay queries.
- A fast and reliable payroll service
- Complete candidate registration process (as above)
- Guidance on contractual matters (inc. employment law)
- Dedicated Client Account Manager and Credit Control Manager
- Flexible invoicing depending on the needs of the project (please ask for further details)
- Monthly/quarterly spend reports (as required)
- On-site visits/contractor reviews (as required).
As a single site operation we are able to offer very competitive terms to our clients. Please call our office to arrange a meeting, where one of our team can discuss your payroll needs in more detail and tailor commercial terms to suit.