Role: Project Manager
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Sector: Defence and Nuclear
Job Type: Full Time (No Overtime)
Due to continued growth, the position of Project Manager has become available to join our clients successful team based in Reading. They have been awarded a significant contract for the design and construction of a facility near Reading, encompassing Program Management, Construction, Building Services (M&E), Instrumentation and Control Systems, and various external works. It's crucial to note that candidates for this role must be eligible for and capable of maintaining Security Clearance.
This is a permanent on-site position that embraces a hybrid working model and presents an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a thrilling project. You'll collaborate closely within their diverse team, contributing to the creation and delivery of innovative solutions for the UK's infrastructure ecosystem.
The position offers a competitive salary, which will be based on your skills and experience. Additionally, a comprehensive benefits package is provided, including a pension contribution matched up to 10%, and a dedicated budget for professional development.
Our client is a vibrant and expanding company, offering diverse project environments with abundant opportunities for career advancement. They firmly believe in the power of a diverse workforce to drive innovation, deepen their understanding of client needs, and lead to more inclusive solutions. Their ultimate goal is to build a workforce that reflects the rich tapestry of society and the communities they serve. As an inclusive and family-friendly employer, they highly value every individual and are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all to achieve their full potential.
- A highly desirable background in successfully delivering complex civil, mechanical, and electrical projects near completion.
- A proven track record in managing large-scale projects, with a preference for at least five years of experience in highly regulated environments.
- Proficiency in effectively leading multi-contractor and multi-disciplined teams to achieve common goals is also highly desirable.
- A strong command of P6 operations and sound planning principles.
- A resolute commitment to championing sustainability, safety, health, and the environment, focusing on personal safety and well-being, as well as environmental and community well-being.
- Upholding the highest standards of integrity by consistently doing the right thing in the right way.
- A customer-centric approach, aiming for excellence by understanding, anticipating, and meeting the needs of their clients.
Please contact 0151 666 8960 for more information, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org