The successful Commercial Account Executive may have current experience in a similar role within FMCG but are seeking an opportunity to hold more autonomy in a smaller commercial team with a view to manage their own retail accounts.
Or - you may be a recent graduate enthusiastic to start their career in sales / commercial management for a well-recognised and highly regarded FMCG brand. You will have a keen eye for data analysis alongside a passion for developing commercial relationships, problem solving and effective communication and presenting skills.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Executive include:
- Work closely with marketing and NPD to develop and deliver market beating customer growth plans through collaboration
- Carry out analysis of promotional and seasonal activity.
- Responsible for sales forecast by SKU for customers
- Responsible for reporting variances
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Take part in any project work the wider commercial team need support with.
- This role offers hybrid working of 3 days a week in the office.
- Salary banding is competitive and will depend on level of experience.
- Excellent company benefits include a bonus scheme for the role.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.