The position requires strong working knowledge of building regulations and the ability undertake site inspections to assess both quality and the cause/effect of building defects. Suitable applicants will come from a Structural Warranty/Building Control/Building Surveying/Clerk of Works/Site Manager background.
This is a remote based role (with travel to site from home), including plenty of training support, future progression opportunities and a fantastic benefits package (see below).
- Inspecting homes being constructed, working closely with developers and builders to ensure as far as is reasonably possible works are in accordance with the Technical Manual and Building Regs.
- Recording inspection details on the database and communicating comments to clients
- Ongoing liaison surveyors and management on technical matters to ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to.
- Part or Full member of professional organisations: RICS / CIOB / CABE / ICWCI / ACQP / Similar
- Relevant site inspection, building control or warranty surveying experience
- In depth technical knowledge of Building Regs and other relevant construction standards
- Ability to undertake site inspections to assess both quality and the cause/effect of building defects
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Car Scheme / Allowance
- 25 days AL (+ BH)
- 7% enhanced employer pension
- Private Health Care
- Death in Service x3 Salary
- Annual Salary Reviews (+ cost of living inc)
- Performance Bonus
- Remote working setup
- Industry leading training programme and Chartership support
This is a reputable organisation offering competitive salaries, impressive benefits package and a flexible approach to working. Please get in touch with Curtis Sanderson (Principal Consultant) for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.