This is a medium-sized Approved Inspector, led by incredibly personable and supportive Directors, with a great niche in that they have the Commercial & Fire Engineering focus of the larger AI’s, yet have managed to retain a ‘family-feel’ culture, more akin to a much smaller business.
The business boasts a genuinely exciting portfolio of projects that is only growing due to some recent personnel additions at a Senior level. They very much take the ‘quality over quantity’ approach, investing significantly in market-leading systems, talented staff, and via carefully managing workload.
This is an employer that prioritises its people, offering a great work-life balance and highly competitive salaries/benefits. As a result, they are growing at an impressive rate, creating ample opportunities for future progression (including opportunities to transition into Fire Engineering).
Working on Commercial and/or Major Projects in London as part of a well-established team (on site only 1-2 days per week, the rest typically from home). Opportunity to support the current Team Leader with mentoring/training of more junior staff for those with an interest in Management.
- Proven industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking, site inspections and managing your own projects
- High level technical ability, experienced in Commercial and/or complex developments
- MCABE/MRICS/MCIOB as a minimum
- High value Car Allowance (grade dependent)
- 28 days holiday (plus PH)
- Paid Christmas shut-down (in addition to above)
- Up to 15% performance related bonus
- Home working setup (iPhone, Laptop, Monitor etc.)
- Regularly reviewing benefits offering based on staff feedback
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.