Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Chemical
£45000 - £55000 per annum
The successful HR Business Partner will provide guidance on people practices to stakeholders, ensuring all functions have a strong and skilled team of people. The role will also focus on business growth and development strategies offering an all-around generalist support structure to the HRD and business leaders.
You will be a CIPD qualified HR BP / Senior HR Advisor ideally within a fast-paced, labour intensive environment (manufacturing, retail, logistics etc). An agile, energetic, and passionate individual with exceptional engagement, influencing, and leadership skills. You’ll be used to working at pace, confident to challenge, well versed in coaching and developing managers, and able to bring everyone together.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner include:
• Partnering with the managers in effectively leading, managing, and supporting their teams.
• Deliver a high-quality, professional HR service that drives business results and supports the business strategy.
• Provision of advice and support to all managers on day-to-day ER issues including investigations, disciplinaries, grievance, performance, and absence issues.
• Effectively assist and implement tools to aid staff retention, identify problem areas within the organisation and provide suitable solutions.
• Design and delivery of line manager training
• Be a key member of the team driving the people agenda including talent management, performance discussions, and development.
• Develop and deliver new starter inductions
• Supporting the development of company policies and procedures, ensuring legal and good practice compliance
As a 24 / 7 business, this role will require rotational weekends and out of hours working to support all areas of the business.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.